The Great Feature of Proton SUV X70
The Great Feature of Proton SUV X70 have a total of four variants will be offered, which includes the Standard 2WD, Executive 2WD, Executive AWD, and Premium 2WD. All variants of the Proton X70 share a 1.8-litre TGDi turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine that does 181 hp and 285 Nm. A six-speed automatic transmission is the sole option, routing power to either the front or all four wheels, depending on specification.
The base Standard 2WD X70 is decently equipped, including:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Halogen headlights
- Black fabric seats
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Rear view camera
Moving one level up to the Executive 2WD, this variant further add these equipment, including:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights with LED DRLs
- Black leatherette seats
- Power adjustable driver seat
- 360-degree surround view camera
The sole AWD variant of the Proton X70 further adds:
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
As for the range-topping Premium 2WD variant, this variant includes:
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- Brown Nappa leather seats
- Power adjustable front passenger seat
- Panoramic sunroof
Pricing and availability
The Proton X70 is aggressively priced, and pleasantly lower than expected. The entry-level Standard 2WD variant is priced right below MYR100,000.
- Premium 2WD – MYR123,800*
- Executive AWD – MYR115,800*
- Executive 2WD – MYR109,000*
- Standard 2WD – MYR99,800*
*OTR price without insurance
With this generous amount of standard kit, you’ll be hard-pressed to find similarly-spec-ed vehicles at these price points.
The good news is, that’s not all.
For a limited time, PROTON is offering additional goodies for buyers, called Xtra packages which include:
- Free labour for five scheduled service appointments (within 100,000km or five years)
- Five-year unlimited mileage warranty (first for a national automotive brand)
- Fiver-year free data (1GB per month)
- Extra low financing rates from 2.34% per annum for qualified buyers
PROTON also unveiled a national price scheme where Malaysian car buyers regardless of whether they are in East or West Malaysia will pay the same price for the same vehicle.
For more information, visit PROTON.